Claudia Ehrlicher, your private Dietitian and Health Coach in London
Clinics in Wood Green/Bounds Green N22 & Harley Street W1G & Crouch End N8
Registered Dietitian or Nutritional Therapist - what are the differences?
What you can expect
The aim is to achieve long-lasting changes that will enable you to achieve and maintain your goals. You can see it as a long-term investment in your health.
Before your consultation:
Once you have booked and confirmed your first session / initial consultation I will send you a questionnaire which you would be be kindly asked to complete and return at least 2 days before your appointment. This enables me to get a good picture of your situation and to consider how I can best help you to achieve your goals. It also ensures you get more value from our session time as much of the analysis is carried out in advance.
You might also be required to keep a food (&symptom) diary before your first consultation.
First session - initial meeting may include*:
Claudia tries, together with you to find solutions to your problems and helps you to overcome any difficulties.
- nutritional and lifestyle assessment
- calculation of BMI / WHR / Body Composition
- condition related nutritional advice tailored to fit into your lifestyle
- set up goals and development of a realistic action plan to achieve them
- meal ideas and step by step plan to fit into your lifestyle, depending on nutritional requirements and goals
- developing new habits, eating and lifestyle routines
- diet plan if appropriate / applicable
In between sessions:
- email support to help you stay motivated and on track
- you might be requested to keep a food (& symptom) diary
Follow up meetings may include*:
- view and discuss progress
- discuss food (& symptom) diary if applicable
- (amend) diet plan if appropriate / applicable
- discussing different topics such as e.g. food choices when eating out / special occasions; how to read food labels, how
to stop food cravings etc.
- further advice and motivational support to keep you on track
* this may vary depending on client's conditions, needs, priorities